Delete your browsing data
- On your computer, open Chrome.
- At the top right, click More .
- Click More tools Clear browsing data.
- Choose a time range, like Last hour or All time.
- Select the types of information you want to remove.
- Click Clear data.
Note: If you delete cookies and have sync turned on, Chrome keeps you signed into your Google Account. Your cookies will be removed from other devices and your Google Account.
Delete from one device
Deleting info from a device will delete it everywhere it's synced. To delete the data from one device without removing it everywhere:
- Turn off sync on the device.
- Delete the data from the device.