By default, all users that are part of a Call Group (Queue) will be tried when a call is received. To prevent unwanted delays in the assignment of a call from a Call Group it is important to activate the Call Center setting Unavailable on DND / Away. When this setting is not activated the system will first try to assign the call to the offline user if this is the next member in the queue to assign the call to. This can happen when the user activated Web Push or is using the Mobile App. To prevent such calls from being assigned to users when their account is on DND or Away follow the steps below:
- Open Collaboration and sign in with your personal account.
- Go to Settings and select the Contact Center tab.
- Turn the switch ON for the setting Unavailable on DND / Away.
- Turn the switch is ON for the setting Sign-on.
- Confirm by pressing Save.