Dit artikel is enkel beschikbaar in het Engels.
19:31 UTC | 11:31 PT
We are working to resolve an issue that is impacting the display.json endpoint on the talk partner edition API. Some customers on Pod 8 may experience intermittent issues with the "ticket pop up feature".
A work around for this issue is as follows:
- Load into your Browser
- Clear your Cache and Cookies to make sure you are matching up with our server backend
- Make sure to fully close your browser and reopen
- Navigate to Zendesk account via your freshly cleared Browser
- Right click anywhere on the page, from the dropdown menu click "Inspect"
- In the top bar of the Developer Window that appears click the tab "Console"
- At the bottom of this Window you should see a blue arrow, click next to this and enter the following:
- You should get the message "undefined"
- From here go about your normal workflow and your tickets should appear as normal
20:58 UTC | 12:58 PT
We are working to deploy a hotfix that is impacting the display.json endpoint on the talk partner edition API. More updates to follow
FOR MORE INFORMATION
For current system status information about your Zendesk, check out our system status page. During an incident, you can also receive status updates by following @ZendeskOps on Twitter. The summary of our post-mortem investigation is usually posted here a few days after the incident has ended. If you have additional questions about this incident, please log a ticket with us.
Voor de laatste versie bekijk het artikel op het Zendesk Help Center.