Dit artikel is enkel beschikbaar in het Engels.
As a result of new regulations to support phone service growth from the National Telecommunications Commission (NTC) in the Philippines, all phone numbers in the 02 Manilla area code will soon change.
Details of the change
All numbers that start with +632 will have an extra number 8 added; the new area code will be +6328. The rest of the phone number remains the same.
Date of change
This change comes into effect on March 18th, 2019 between midnight and 5am (Philippines time) and March 17th, 2019 between 8am and 1pm (Pacific time)
How will I be affected?
- Because your support phone number will be changing, inform your customers of the change in advance.
- On March 1st 2019, prior to the date of the change, we’ll import your new phone number into your Talk account.
- Make a note of any configuration settings like greetings, voicemail and so on used by the old number. Your existing configuration settings won’t be transferred to the new number.
- You will need to delete the old phone number from Talk once the new one has started working on March 18th.
- If you’ve written apps that reference your Talk number, or have otherwise publicly advertised your number, make sure to update any dependencies to use the new number.
These new numbers will not work until the change date of March 18th. Continue using your current number until that time. Until the change happens, you might see two phone numbers on your invoice, but you will only be charged for one.
Voor de laatste versie bekijk het artikel op het Zendesk Help Center.