Predefined custom Presence statuses can help you with quickly activating specific statuses fitting with your activities. The predefined statuses are used for lunch breaks, conference calls, Out of Office and other frequently recurring events that prevent you from being available. A custom status needs to contain a build-in Presence and a Presence Message, optionally a due time can be added so the account will automatically be switched to Available again.
To setup a custom predefined Presence status follow the steps below:
- Open Collaboration and sign in with your personal account.
- Go to Settings and select the Chat / Presence tab.
- Under the option Custom statuses select the build-in Presence status and enter your Presence message.
- Optionally, the switch can be activated to use a due time. You can add the due time in hours and minutes.
- Confirm by pressing Save.