The pluscloud Wallboard for Wildix enables managers to actively and real-time monitor call traffic. If you want to use this Wallboard, please contact our sales team. Follow the steps below to log in and activate the Wallboard.
- Go to the webpage https://dashboard.pluscloud.app
- To log in, use the domain name, user extension and password of Collaboration. The domain name consists the company name followed by wildixin.com for example companyname.wildixin.com
Functions of the Wallboard
- In the left bar you can switch to multiple pages, this allows multiple call groups of the wallboard to be displayed.
- The number of calls in the queue.
- The average waiting time for a call over the past 30 minutes.
- Achieved percentage of the SLA that is preset.
- The current online status of the agents, where the status can be: Available, Calling or Wrap Up. When an agent changes its status to DND or Away, the agent is no longer shown here.
- When an agent is on a call, the number and the ongoing call time are displayed. The last row shows the number of cumulative calls answered and the number of missed calls during the period that the wallboard has been open.
- The maximum waiting time of the last 30 minutes.
- The maximum waiting time.
- The total number of missed calls for the entire day.
- The total number of missed calls outside the preset SLA.
- The number of online agents with Available, Calling, and Wrap Up status are shown here.
- The current queue with the name and phone numbers of the caller. If the SLA waiting time is exceeded, the phone number will be marked.