Dit artikel is is niet beschikbaar in uw taal. Het artikel in de originele taal staat hieronder.
In The Netherlands two special types of numbers can be requested:
- 088 numbers – Enterprise non-geographical number block (only in blocks of hundred numbers)
- 0800 numbers – Toll free numbers
These numbers are company owned numbers and need to be purchased directly from the Dutch Telecom regulator (ACM). A certificate of ownership is received upon acceptance which is needed by pluscloud to activate the number.
The following steps can be taken to obtain the number(s) and start the activation at pluscloud:
- Complete the online purchasing process for a number at the ACM
Visit the ACM website for 088 numbers (Dutch only) to start the online process for the purchase of the number.
Visit the ACM website for 0800 numbers (Dutch only) to start the online process for the purchase of the number.
- 088 numbers
- Please be aware there are malicious companies that are scanning the records of ACM for newly registered numbers as this is public record. Make sure you ignore such companies when you are approached by them claiming they can activate your numbers.
- Send the received certificate of ownership together with the request to activate the number in a support request. The time to activate the number is normally 7 days.