Dit artikel is is niet beschikbaar in uw taal. Het artikel in de originele taal staat hieronder.
Macro Date is triggered by Ticket Tags. The best way to activate Macro Date is to add your Macro Date Tag to a Macro. You can learn more which tags you can use in our detail document about the available Macro Date Tags.
How do I create a Macro with a Macro Date Tag?
- Go to Admin > Manage > Macros
- Click on the Add macro button in the top right
- Enter a Name for your Macro, for an example: 'Set Due Date to tomorrow'
- Click on the Add action button
- Select Add tags and enter the Macro Date Tag that you want to use, for an example: due_at_plus_1d
- Click on the Create button and reload your browser
- Go to the ticket where you want Macro Date to select the date and activate the Macro as you would normally do in Zendesk Support