Macro Date is triggered by Ticket Tags. The best way to activate Macro Date is to add your Macro Date Tag to a Macro. You can learn more which tags you can use in our detail document about the available Macro Date Tags.
How do I create a Macro with a Macro Date Tag?
- Go to Admin > Manage > Macros
- Click on the Add macro button in the top right
- Enter a Name for your Macro, for an example: 'Set Due Date to tomorrow'
- Click on the Add action button
- Select Add tags and enter the Macro Date Tag that you want to use, for an example: due_at_plus_1d
- Click on the Create button and reload your browser
- Go to the ticket where you want Macro Date to select the date and activate the Macro as you would normally do in Zendesk Support