If you have lost an invoice or just want to download a copy from a previous period, you can access your invoices via earlier received invoices. Follow the steps below to retrieve an invoice. Unfortunately, it is currently not possible to see invoices across of our companies in the pluscloud Group on one centralized place.
Follow the steps below to get access to the overview of all your invoices:
- Find a previous invoice in your email
- Copy the Access code shown in the bottom of the email and click View invoice online.
- Enter the copied Access code in the login window as shown below.
- You will be directed to the online view of the invoice you found in your email. In the invoice you can in the top of the page click on Open invoices to view all invoices that require your attention or click on All invoices to get a complete overview of all invoices.
- In the overview you can clearly see all invoices, you can now click on the invoice you would like to download.
- On the invoice page the following actions can be taken or information can be found:
1 ) Current payment status of the invoice. The invoice will be marked as Paid once the payment is processed. In most cases, this happens within a couple of days but can also take up to a month to be processed.
2 ) Download the invoice as PDF or UBL file
3 ) View all Open invoices
4 ) View all invoices
If the invoice you are looking for is not in the list it's possible you received it through one of our other entities in the pluscloud Group or it's been sent by Zendesk on behalf of pluscloud for the Zendesk App Marketplace. In any case, you can contact us for assistance.