pluscloud has an "all sales are final" policy, this means you can only return products to pluscloud as a result of a defective device or when an order delivery issue occurred such as a wrongfully shipped product or incomplete product. In both cases, and RMA needs to be approved for review before you can return a product to pluscloud. RMA requests in general should match the following criteria:
- Products must have been purchased directly from pluscloud
- Products must be covered by the warranty period
- Products must be returned to pluscloud's designated location within 14 days of receiving your Returns Material Authorization (RMA) number.
- Failure to return product within 14 days may result in cancellation of the Return Material Authorization number and the charge of an 50 EUR excluding VAT handling fee.
- pluscloud will provide a replacement product or credit for product returned with a Return Material Authorization (RMA) number.
While our partners have high manufacturing and Quality Control processes in place, its known electronic devices sometimes are 'Dead on Arrival' (DOA). RMA requests for DOA's are being approved when the case matches the following criteria:
- DOA is defined as a product that fails at initial power-up
- DOA must be claimed within 30 days of shipment
- Standard lead-time to receive the replacement product applies
- The RMA shipment must be included with an address label with a clearly visible RMA number. Inside the shipment the RMA document needs to be included.
- The products must be returned to the same original box and be sent in a proper and safe bale; the box must contain all the parts of the product (power adapter, cables, etc.).
- All products and devices are guaranteed for 1 year from the buying date if there is no extended warranty agreement signed. The guarantee expires automatically for a different use of manumit of the product.
- When the returned product is completely working (including simple handling such as factory reset, software upgrade or reboots) or the issue can't be reproduced by the RMA engineer, a handling fee is charged of 50 EUR excluding VAT.
- A complete description of the failure or of the defective is obligatory; if the description is not added to the RMA request, the product won't be considered for RMA approval.
- Transportation fees of the products are paid by the customer.