Most important for high-quality calls is a good solid reliable network. Hard-wired connections are preferred over Wi-Fi connections. Wildix Collaboration works with WebRTC technology, all Wildix devices work with SIP protocols. In both cases we highly recommend the adjustments to the network to ensure high-quality calls. The changes need to be applied to all firewalls, routers, switches, load balancers and other hardware or software that could block or manipulate network access or behavior on your network.
- TCP 443 (HTTPS)
- TCP 2195 to 2196 (Push Notification iOS Collaboration app only)
- TCP 5060 to 5061 (SIP)
- TCP 5223 (Push Notification iOS Collaboration app only)
- TCP 5228 to 5230 (Push Notifications Android Collaboration app only)
- TCP 5269 (Group chats only)
- UDP 9000 to 9001 (Multicast paging only)
- UDP 10.000 to 15.000 (RTP)
Each PBX is assigned a direct hostname which is similar to yourcompany.wildixin.com. Please contact Support to provide you with the IP address or your PBX.