CDRview creates a local copy of the CDR data on the Wildix platform to create a better experience while filtering the data. In rare situation this data can be corrupted or it could be necessary to rebuild the local CDR database for CDRview.
Warning! Before proceeding with the steps below, please always consult your IT manager and ask them to get in touch with us. When making mistakes with the commands below your system could be damaged.
- Open the Terminal application.
- Copy and paste the following command into the terminal:
Application Support/com.wildix.wiservice/ cdr"/*
- Press Enter.
- If you do not receive any error message the command was successful and the cache data has been removed.
- Open the following folder:
- Remove all contents of the folder.