This instruction describes connecting the Wildix W-AIR base transmitter and pairing the Wildix W-AIR headset and / or W-AIR handset.
Install and connect
Connect the transmitter to an internet cable with PoE (power over Ethernet connection) or to a 48V power injector that supplies the internet cable with power, the transmitter cannot be powered by a separate adapter.
Place the transmitter in a central place near the handsets and / or headsets and two meters from the ground. The signal strength of the transmitter is determined by the number of obstacles in the building, the more obstacles the weaker the signal becomes.
Start-up transmitter and status
The transmitter starts up immediately and receives first the latest updates (in +/- 5-10 minutes), the transmitter will flash red and then give a continuous green light. Below is an overview of the status of the transmitter with a specific color, continuous and / or flashing light.
- No light - no PoE or power injector not working
- Steady red - several causes, device indicating an error, factory reset message, critical error
- Blinking blue - transmitter is configuring
- Flashing red - several causes, factory reset, no internet connection or the registration of a handset has failed
- Solid green - normal operation
- Steady orange - press the reset button
- Blinking orange - no IP address received
Pairing the headset and / or handset
To pair a headset follow the instruction, registering a W-AIR headset to a W-AIR base. Pair a handset, follow the instructions to pair and register a W-AIR handset.
If you have any questions about the use and / or setup, please contact us for further support.