When I get an incoming call after 15-40 seconds the call is cut off.
This can have several causes, if this happens with more colleagues, please contact support, if this only you, go through the following steps:
- When working at home or office reboot the modem
- Check in the modem/router if the function SIP ALG is disabled, please contact your IT manager or administrator how you can do this
- Make sure that ports used by collaboration are not being blocked or filtered by firewall
- When connected by Wi-Fi try cable
- If this not solved the problem, please contact us by chat or mail at firstname.lastname@example.org