This document contains a quick start guide and screenshots to further clarify the options and settings.
NOTE: Adding a location in Google My Business for Zendesk only synchronizes reviews and question after the installation of the app, old reviews or questions won't be synced/imported into Zendesk. If an older review shows up, this is because a review has been edited by the reviewer.
Quick start guide - Configuration of this Zendesk App is a simple process.
- Install the Google My Business app integration from the Zendesk App Marketplace. A 7-day free trial is included and started upon installation to try out this Zendesk App.
- Verify if your business has a connected listing on Google My Business or connect your listing to your account via google.com/mybusiness
- Open the setting under Admin > Channel Integrations > Google My Business and go to the tab Accounts.
- Click on Add Account and click on Authorize to login with your Google Account which you use to manage your listings on Google My Business.
- Select the location(s) you want to integrate and you are ready to go!
- Configure which service you want to manage with the app: reviews, ratings and/or Questions & Answers.
Let's start with screenshots and instructions on where to find all of this.
Image 1 - In the admin panel go to 1 - "Channel Integrations" and
click on the sprocket and 2 - "Edit" to enter the app settings.
Image 2 - Click on "Accounts" to enter the further app settings.
Image 3 - If no account for Google my business is configured (yet),
please add an account by click on "Add account", you need to connect the
correct Google account on which the location(s) are registered.
Image 4 - Here you find the different accounts which can be appointed
to different brands (if applicable), the settings can be entered by
Image 5 - In the main account settings page you can refresh the
location(s) connected to the account. Click "Refresh Locations" if you
added a location to the account in Google My Business. Also check if
the correct Google account is authorized to make sure the correct
locations are being used/added.