With Ticket Tags in Google My Business for Zendesk Support, you can trigger advanced workflows and use the Ticket Tags for reporting purposes in Zendesk Explore. The Ticket Tags are being added automatically to all tickets added to Zendesk starting June 1, 2020.
- How are the types of tickets from Google My Business separated by Ticket Tags?
- How are the different scoring for Reviews and Ratings been separated by Ticket Tags?
- How can I use the Ticket Tags in Zendesk Explore?
How are the types of tickets from Google My Business separated by Ticket Tags?
Google My Business currently offers reviews, ratings (reviews without a comment) and Questions & Answers to be added to Zendesk as a Ticket. Google Business Messaging is currently not supported. By default, each ticket generated by Google My Business will have the tag
gmb added to the ticket. Additionally, the following Ticket Tags are added to each type of ticket in Google My Business.
|Question & Answer||
The Ticket Tags for the types of tickets from Google My Business can be used in Zendesk Explore to separate them in reports.
How are the different scoring for Reviews and Ratings been separated by Ticket Tags?
Google My Business offers users the option to score locations using the five-stars. Google does not allow users to select half stars as some platforms do, and the rating is turned into a Review when a comment is being added by the author of the Rating. Users can also only leave a Rating without any comment.
Each score is also been added to the Ticket Tags as follows.
How can I use the Ticket Tags in Zendesk Explore?
Google My Business does not add any Ticket Fields by default. The Ticket Tags as listed above can still be used for Ticket Fields or Triggers in case you'd like to used a customized setup where you combine multiple review platforms together in one Ticket Field for ratings.
Adding a Ticket Field for Ratings
- Go to Admin Center and open Objects and Rules > Tickets > Fields.
- Select Add field and choose Drop-down as field type.
- Add the field with the values as listed in the scoring overview for Ticket Tags in the section above.
- Select Save in the bottom right to save the Ticket Field. If needed, add the new Ticket Field to the right Ticket Form.
- Now the Ticket Field has been created, the Rating will become available in Zendesk Explore.