Wildix Integration Service is a component that is required to use CDRview, Popup App, WebRTC Phone Direct RTP (on Windows), URI dialing (sip, tel, wildix). Other Extensions that depend on and require the Wildix Integration Service are Fax Printer, Screen Sharing Component, Headset Integration and Outlook Integration.
- FQDN “wildixintegration.eu” has to resolve to 127.0.0.1 (Wildix Integration Service will normally setup any required changes on your local device).
- macOS 10.11 or higher
- Windows 7 or higher and .NET Framework v.4.0
How to install Wildix Integration Service?
- Open Collaboration and sign in with your personal account.
- Go to Settings and select the Extensions tab.
- Press the Install button for the Wildix Integration Service.
- Follow the specific installation instruction for your Operating System.