The Microsoft Outlook Integration allows you to automatically sync your presence status depending on your calendar events, setup calls and lookup contacts in Outlook on an incoming call.
- Windows 7 or higher
- Microsoft Office 2007 or higher
How to install Microsoft Outlook Integration?
- Open Collaboration and sign in with your personal account.
- Go to Settings and select the Extensions tab.
- Press the Install button for the Outlook Integration.
- Follow the specific installation instruction for your Operating System.
- After completing the installation, verify the Wildix Outlook Integration is running in the tray (area next to the clock).
- Follow the instructions to setup up Outlook Calendar sync.
- When running Windows 7, enable .NET Framework 3.5 via Control Panel > Programs > Windows Components, and make sure that .NET Framework 4.7 is installed.
- When running Microsoft Office Professional Plus 2016 or Microsoft Office Standard 2016 disable Skype for Business. Microsoft accepts only one source for presence and will prevent Wildix from properly syncing the presence status.
- When the user has an Android device signed-in make sure the user disables User status when talking on mobile in the Advanced Settings. It could prevent the Presence Status to go back to the previous state due to the active Outlook Calendar sync and remain incorrect.